OFFSHORE WIND FARMS INSPECTION
Using our underwater ROVs instead of a divers’ crew to inspect the offshore wind farms cuts the operating costs. In the North Sea ROV is able to carry out the inspection 4 times faster than divers which means 4 times more inspections in the same time. A standard ROV crew consists of 2-3 people which is much less than a divers crew including 6-7 people.
A discovered object may be inspected with an optical camera and a sonar. The object can be transferred into another place or pulled out of the water if its size is appropriate for the robot to handle. The image from the sonar and optical camera is stored on a disc and sent to our company’s technicians who prepare a complete report from the inspection within 2-7 days.
Why choose us?
- Offshore wind farms inspection throughout Europe,
- Inspection with the use of optical camera and MS1000 sonar,
- Recording the video material from the conducted inspection for further analysis,
- Image analysis conducted by a trained team of engineers,
- A complete report within 2-7 days from the completed inspection,
- Option of supporting the wind turbines’ inspections from the level of the aerial UAVs,
- Full professional pilot service in the place of the inspection,
- Full professional pilots’ team trained in the safety area on location,
- In case of emergency, thanks to our fleet of planes and helicopters we are able to get to any location in Europe within a few hours.
ROV inspection advantages:
- Safety – Optical camera and a sonar up close images with no divers’ presence underwater ,
- Time saving – The system’s mobility and its ability to rapidly analyse gathered data reduces the time of defect detection and repair to a minimum,
- Cost saving – ROV inspection doesn’t involve divers’ participation and the inspection is carried out by 2-3 people,
- High productivity– Low costs and short time of taking photos make for the most effective way of offshore wind farms’ inspection.
- High quality inspection– our trained pilots prepare a complete report of the executed inspection. Together with our engineers’ knowledge, we can rapidly localize and diagnose the problem.
ROV inspection disadvantages:
- Maximum depth – 200m.