Thermal Isolation Analysis (Buildings)
Private home owners and companies which own many office blocks have to control the roofs and façade tightness in order to minimalize heat loss. All the various causes of the leaks like inaccurate execution or age-related leaks lead to heavy financial losses especially in the autumn/winter season.
Vertical takeoff UAVs equipped with high resolution thermographic video cameras are able to detect any potential problems on the building precisely depicting the temperature in the joining spots e.g. sealing around windows. Thermal inspection is the best method to assess the quality of the executed building’s thermal modernization. Thermographic (infrared) images graphically depicts energy inefficiencies by showing possible temperature variations within the building revealing leaks or partial moisture.
Properly used thermal imaging cameras enable for the rapid and reliable quality control of the amount of the heat lost inside the building caused by leaks and other defects. This particular method not only is the most precise one but also the most economic. Regular inspections help to generate savings and the repairs’ execution in advance.
Why choose us?
- Thermal building insulation inspections throughout Europe,
- UltraHD 4K video image quality with live video feed,,
- Highest quality FLIR brand thermal camera images,
- Recording the video material from the conducted inspection for further analysis,
- Image analysis conducted by a trained team of engineers,
- In case of emergency, thanks to our fleet of planes and helicopters we are able to get to any location in Europe within a few hours.
Drone inspection advantages:
- Safety – UltraHD 4K quality up close image without a man’s presence at high altitudes,
- Time saving – The system’s mobility and its ability to rapidly analyse gathered data reduces the time of defect detection and repair to a minimum,
- Cost saving – Drone inspection’s time is shorter in comparison to traditional inspection carried out by human inspectors,
- High productivity– Low costs and short time of taking photos make for the most effective way of the thermal building insulation’s inspection,
- High quality inspection– our trained pilots are able to fly very close to the inspected object. Together with our engineers’ knowledge we can rapidly locate and diagnose the problem,
- The best thermal imaging equipment – using highest quality thermal imaging cameras we are able to detect inaccuracy of the execution or age-related leaks.
Drone inspection disadvantages:
- Short flying time – short flying time due to low battery durability requires coming back to the starting point every 15-25 minutes. However, we have a lot of batteries as well as a mobile recharging station to ensure the consistency of inspections,
- Weather restrictions – considering relatively low weight of the drone and considerable amount of electronic elements we must not fly when the wind’s speed exceeds 18 m/s, when it’s raining or snowing.