Monitoring of mass events (concerts, marches, demonstrations)
Safety is the key element of all mass events and it should be followed by the immediate intervention in case of emergency (riots, fainting, malfunctions). Our drones provide you with high resolution UltraHD 4K images with very good zoom which will definitely lead to an effective detection of all abnormalities taking place during the event. Live video feed provide the means to the most effective glimpse of the ongoing celebration. The transmission is being recorded and archived for further insight. Our staff is composed of professional planes/instructor pilots as well as trained and experienced UAV/ROV pilots with all the necessary qualifications and knowledge in terms of air law. Considering our full professionalism as well as the number of safeguards used in our drones the monitoring process is completely controlled in order to guarantee the highest safety standards.
Why choose us?
- Monitoring of mass events throughout Europe,
- UltraHD 4K video image quality with live video feed,,
- Option of using a helium-filled balloon to assure the monitoring consistency for a long time,
- Recording the video material from the conducted inspection for further edition,
- Additional security in case of flying over people
- In case of emergency, thanks to our fleet of planes and helicopters we are able to get to any location in Europe within a few hours.
Drone monitoring advantages:
- Safety – Advanced security systems preventing the drone’s falling down on people,
- Cost saving – Drone monitoring is cheaper than filming from a helicopter maintaining the same image quality,
- High mobility – Monitoring of the mass events using drone offers many more opportunities in opposition to helicopter or crane monitoring,
- High quality monitoring– our trained pilots are able to fly into inaccessible places extending the monitoring area.
Drone monitoring disadvantages:
- Short flying time – short flying time due to low battery durability requires coming back to the starting point every 15-25 minutes. However, we have a lot of batteries as well as a mobile recharging station to ensure the consistency of the monitoring. In case of any stationary events we are able to use our helium-filled balloon to keep our drone in the air even for couple of hours.
- Weather restrictions – considering relatively low weight of the drone and considerable amount of electronic elements we must not fly when the wind’s speed exceeds 18 m/s, when it’s raining or snowing.