It is commonly known that bridges and spans undergo gradual devastation resulting from natural causes or human action. Any small cracks or corrosion could lead to serious damages or even construction disasters. Such defects can easily stay unnoticed during a traditional inspection as they normally occur in inaccessible areas. The dynamics and rapid development of the construction sector made the drones (UAV) an attractive solution for helping in regular inspections of the critical points and taking preventive measures. They also reduce costs and the risk arising from traditional inspections of hard to access areas. Applying the sophisticated and modern equipment as well as the highest quality UltraHD 4K cameras providing live video view, you have the opportunity to follow the course of the ongoing works. Our monitors placed on a holder are additional asset which allows your workers to take part in the inspection process.
Why choose us?
- Bridges and spans inspection throughout Europe,
- UltraHD 4K video image quality with live video feed,
- Recording the video material from the conducted inspection for further analysis,
- Image analysis conducted by a trained team of engineers,
- Option of supporting the bridges inspection from the level of the underwater ROVs,
- Full professional pilots’ team trained and experienced in filming objects of this kind,
- In case of emergency, thanks to our fleet of planes and helicopters we are able to get to any location in Europe within a few hours.
Drone inspection advantages:
- Safety – UltraHD 4K quality up close image without a man’s presence in dangerous places,
- Time saving – The system’s mobility and its ability to rapidly analyse gathered data reduces the time of defect detection and repair to a minimum,
- Cost saving – Drone inspection’s time is shorter in comparison to traditional inspection carried out by human inspectors,
- High productivity– Low costs and short time of taking photos make for the most effective way of the bridges and spans’ inspection,
- High quality inspection– our trained pilots are able to fly very close to the inspected object. Together with our engineers’ knowledge, we are able to rapidly locate and diagnose even a thermal related problem.
Drone inspection disadvantages:
- Short flying time – short flying time due to low battery durability requires coming back to the starting point every 15-25 minutes. However, we have a lot of batteries to ensure the consistency of inspections,
- Weather restrictions – considering relatively low weight of the drone and considerable amount of electronic elements we must not fly when the wind’s speed exceeds 18 m/s, when it’s raining or snowing.